The HALO Bassinest glide sleeper with retractable side wall makes tending to your newborn in those first exhausting months at home easier. It’s space-saving design tucks under your bed so your little one can sleep right next to you, yet safely in his own sleep space, reducing the risks of bed-sharing. Plus, its retractable side wall, which lowers with the gentle pressure of your forearms and returns automatically, allows you to nurse and tend to your baby without needing to get out of bed. Designed with mother’s recovery in mind, the Bassinest glide sleeper is lightweight and glides across any floor surface (including carpet) with a gentle touch. To get in and out of bed hassle-free, simply glide the Bassinest toward or away from the bed with one hand – no need to scoot to the end of the bed. And, its mesh sides mean your baby is visible at your eye level, while providing maximum breathability. Its stable, height adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs, or five months of age, or whenever baby begins to show signs of pushing up to hands and knees.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired. Glides across any floor surface, including carpet, to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Gliding discs enable gliding motion and will not scratch or damage your floors, provided they are kept free of dirt and grit. Debris may damage floors if trapped underneath gliding discs. Unlike other bassinets, its simple glide motion makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24″ to 34″ tall to fit most beds. Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32″ clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet. Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by. Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission safety standards for bassinets.
- Recommended for babies up to 20 pounds. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Do not use any accessories that are not designed to fit with the HALO® Bassinest® glide sleeper, as it may pose a safety risk.